Benefits of SAP Sales Cloud
Get insights about your customers
Make every interaction count– no matter the device. Engage with your customers in real-time, manage your activities, and track performance, even offline.
Engage customers everywhere, at every step of their interaction with your brand
Connect with your customers in a personal and meaningful way – all with instant access to the back-office data and a complete view of all customer information.
Improve your sales process
Add contacts, update records, and discover new opportunities automatically. Serve as a trusted advisor with AI recommendations personalized to each deal.
Gain meaningful insights
with powerful analytics that allow you to track and evaluate your sales team's performance in real-time.
Enable your sales team to sell anywhere and anytime:
with access to all product and customer information from mobile devices, they can stay connected when out of the office – even offline.
Sales force automation
- Support lead, opportunity, account, and territory management.
- Manage quotes, orders, and contracts and synchronize customer information across Microsoft Outlook and Google Gmail.
- Avoid end-of-quarter surprises with interactive dashboards and embedded real-time customer analytics.
- Easily create a B2B self-service portal for your employees and your company’s clients.
- Enable contact center – quickly and with low effort – all thanks to the solution already integrated into the SAP Sales Cloud.
Collaborative and connected front and back office
- Access back-office quote-to-cash information in real-time with native integration with SAP ERP, SAP CPQ, and SAP Commissions.
- Accelerate sales cycles by enabling close collaboration between sales teams, internal experts, customers, and partners with built-in integration to SAP Jam Collaboration.
Field sales and retail execution transformation
- Maximize productivity with route optimization and personalized activity plans for each visit.
- Optimize store execution and buying experiences with recommendations on shelf placement and product promotions.
- Analyze productivity, trends, and competitive pricing, and define improvement plans.